Loaner Bike Program
Through the generosity of individual donors and some really great sponsors, the league has been able to build a small fleet of bikes, including some new Team Marin Bikes, to be used by high school student-athletes facing circumstances that prevent them from owning their own bikes.
Do you have a question about our Loaner Bike Program? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Program overview and guidelines:
- The bikes are strictly intended to be used by student-athletes with financial challenges.
- Bikes will be distributed to head coach (HC) or team director (TD) on a first-come first-served basis.
- The HC/TD are responsible for the bikes. HC/TD check the bikes out and agree to return the bikes in clean working condition at the end of the season.
- Helmets must be worn at all times while operating a loaner bike.
- Due to the limited number of loaner bikes, we would like to ensure that the riders who receive a bike commit to participation in ALL races for the season.
- Please email email@example.com with any questions.