The Pit Zone is where the magic happens! Track your coach license progress, register student-athletes for races, and more.
Our Coach Supporters are seasoned coaches who teach our MTB 101 and 201 courses. They’re also incredible resources for all things coaching.
We use our current rulebook as a guide to manage risk and promote a safe, inclusive environment for all student-athletes.
We have a small fleet of loaner bikes for student-athletes that want to race but don’t have a bike.
Thanks to our supporters, we have a scholarship fund to help student-athletes and coaches participate in our events. Need help with fees?
Composite Team Approval Form
All composite teams must complete this form.
- NorCal Strike Visuals
- How to Start a Team
- Pre-Season Activity Ideas
- Hyperthreads 2023-2024
- Rudy Projects Discount Program
- Coach Guide to Virtual Team Interaction
- Electronic Communication and Social Media Guidelines
- Tamarancho Passes – STUDENTS and COACHES
- The Body Positive – Preventing Eating Disorders in Athletes
- Integrate Performance Fitness – Strength training expert Al Painters
- Stanford – Hydration Tips for Young Athletes
- Stanford – Game Day Nutrition
- Food and Nutrition by Stanford
- NEW NorCal logo
- CEU Opportunity
- Practice Session Plan – Template